Lets see how long these HIDs last.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Ive had the shittiest luck with HIDs. DOA ballast for the set on my old GP, dying low bulb with the Regal 3 months into owning them, dead ballast around the same time for the high beams.

So I bought the WBS set with dead ballast from Bob. Replace the ballast, and then just put both bulbs in place and kept the one good one from the ZZP kit on the side just in case.

Lows

0701094.jpg

Highs

0701095.jpg

There will be a special place in hell for me once I get the wiring down to keep both lows and highs on. Especially with no projectors. :noes: :mamoru:

On another note, seems like the quality is getting worse and worse everytime I buy new ones. The first ones from Ebay looked great, but had a DOA ballast. The ones from ZZP looked a little worse but still had all the wiring and an extra harness that went from the stock bulb plug to the ballast. The ones from WBS, :rofl:. At first I was like, where is the extra wiring?? Then I realized I had to plug the stock bulb plug into the ballast. Never seen them like this before. Then I really :rofl:ed when I saw this came with the kit.

0701093.jpg

9007 harness for 9006 bulbs. Honest mistake though I guess.

Dead HID bulb

070109.jpg

Extra bulb from the ZZP kit I kept in case another one blows.

0701091.jpg

Wiring on the bottom of the bulb from the ZZP kit. The WBS bulbs only had the 2 little plugs that go into the ballast.

0701092.jpg

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Ive had good luck with my wbodystore HID kit, only issue I had in like 2 years is one ballast blew out. Mike K sold me another matching one to fix. My silverstar fogs on the other hand, ive been replacing at least 1 every month.

Did yours come with the harness that I posted?? Its just funny the kit was labeled 9006 all over, but came with a 9007 harness.

Yes, definatly should have came stock. I now feel safe going to Bingo. :wavey:

Thread Info