OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
:gives:

Thanks to Syp for helping out on the valve springs friday night. BlownGP and his brother L36_SS showed up on Saturday just to hang out for a bit, Syp and Panda came over just as I buttoned everything up as well.

Overall it was a fairly easy install. This was the first cam swap ive done on ANY motor. I had it running in about 10 hours, plus a couple more to put the rest of the crap together and get the garage cleaned up. The air conditioning still needs to be charged back up as well. I left my automotive gauge fittings in my regular work van, which is in the shop for some work right now. The idle is just raised for the time being. Before diving into the tune, Im waiting on new injectors to show up.

Not that dyno numbers matter much to me, but it should be putting down around 400 AWHP and torque. At the track I am hoping to hit some 12.2xx in race trim and 12.5xx in street trim. Keep in mind this thing still weighs 4500lbs even stripped down.

The cam is a comp cams off the shelf grind, 224/230 XER lobes on 114lsa, installed straight up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jiN9vlWjeU

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Oct 22, 2007
Wheaton
FappyDuck.gif

Thread Info