Scythe_Snake, Round 2 (Thanks for your Support Chicago Garage)

Scythe_Snake

Whitebalt
Jun 4, 2007
Matteson
Hi Chicagoans, after a bit of time and preparing I'm ready to show off my new baby to the rest of the enthusiasts. :lol:

To give background and pics here are two threads:

http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3602948#post3602948
http://www.thechicagogarage.org/forum/showthread.php?t=31216

That will kind of explain everything. Now, here is another copy and past from CobaltSS.Net:

Well, as most of you all know, I lost my dream car. My 2007 SS Supercharged. To this day I miss the living hell out of her. Here is the story for those of you who don't know:

http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=160841

Since then its been an ordeal and I've told the story a bajillion times and all. But a new woman (car) has entered my life and she is trying to fill the void left in my heart by her former. She hasn't filled it all the way, but...she's getting there. =)

Meet my Summit White 2009 G85 SS Turbo:

DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg

DSCF0104.jpg

DSCF0105.jpg

DSCF0106.jpg

I REALLY didn't want to leave the LSJ. I LOVED that motor, that car, and just overall everything about it. I put alot of time, love and money into my baby (ss/sc). Yeah the new one is faster, but its not all about being fast. I tried to find a new LSJ to make my baby, but no go, couldn't find one, all used and beat to hell. And no other LSJ could take her place.

Not gunna lie though...she's white, and I've always wanted a white cobalt since day one. so she is moving in. And she's awfully pretty. =)

Also...she didn't come with an RPD Screen, but with the help of my amazing parents who supported me through the rough time, I was able to get one installed. Dad being a former employee also helped quite bthe bit. =)

DSCF0107.jpg

DSCF0108.jpg

DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0110.jpg

DSCF0115.jpg

The stock options were the LSD, USB radio, High Mount, and Sunroof.

Along with the car, I was given the GMPP Pedals and the Hahn Racecraft Exhaust. SO QUIET, but it is a great exhaust. I'm just used to the Megan Racing Exhaust. I wasn't able to salvage anything from my last car sadly, but thanks to everyone for their support through PMs and the like.

Also:

FOR SALE
if anyone is interested:

Stock Boost Gauge and Molding:

DSCF0111.jpg

DSCF0112.jpg

And non RPD screen Dashboard wiring harness:

DSCF0113.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

When I got her last month she had 295 Miles on her...I haven't been driving her...too much:

DSCF0116.jpg

My signature eyelids will be coming soon along with some other mods. But as we all know...time, effort, love, and money will bring all the mods.

PS It rained 20 seconds later after the pics. So pissed :lol:

PS I had to get a new wiring harness and molding for the RPD screen...this was an overly expensive mod. But worth it.

Scythe_Snake

Whitebalt
Jun 4, 2007
Matteson
Thank Your Everyone

gotta love that turbo ecotec. congrats man

Thanks man. Its nice to be back and immersing myself in cars again. =) I was like a crack Addict with no crack. :lol:

looks nice!

good to see you're back in the game man

Thanks man! I'm trying. =)

turbo!!!!!!!

Its a new cocnept to me. 1st turbo vehicle. I know about them, just haven't had the urge to drive them...until now. lol

Totally remember your story. Glad to see you're back and working on the next car. :D

Thanks for your support man! =D

id daily drive the shit out of one of those. they look good in white.

That they do. She's growin on me more and more everyday

Scythe_Snake

Whitebalt
Jun 4, 2007
Matteson
White does look good, congrats on the purchase :bigthumb:

I'd ditch the pin striping, stickers, badges and spoiler but that's just me ;)

Thanks man.

The pin stripe came with the car, but I do plan on ridding myself of it eventually. Rear badges are gone, but I like the side one. I even took off the GM badge on the side. The wing leaves when I get a CF trunk. =) And I kinda like the one and only decal going on the car. Nothing more. simple and I don't think it looks THAT bad. Amirite? =)

Scythe_Snake

Whitebalt
Jun 4, 2007
Matteson
when do we get to see this one in person????

btw i think white is the best color for a chevy ..

next to black ;)... but hey maybe i'm biased? :dunno:

whenever another meet is up! lol

Looks nice. You were at the GRD meet on Sunday.

Yeah I was there with my friend with the MS3. Nick. Didn't know where grd

nice to see ya back man! i'll take that boost gauge off your hands mine is maxxed out;-)

Hey Altiery! How are ya man? =) How much you willing to give for it? lol. How is your balt doin? =)

That white is sick. Seen a picture of the white with the black/red interior, and well it was just wow.

Yeah, I didn't like the black and red seats, so I opted for this one. But thanks man. love it to death

Scythe_Snake

Whitebalt
Jun 4, 2007
Matteson
balts doing good strapped on the tvs and shes moving nicely!! idk how much they are worth bro:rofl: how much ya want?

You got a TVS?! Fuckin' A man I'm jealous. I miss the hell out of my LSJ =( I can't wait to see the TVS in person, much elss hear it and hopefully you'll take me for a ride. =)

I dunno. is 50 too much for it?

PS have you seen that new TVS, the Magunuson or whatever?

Man, I remember this. I'm glad all is well. I've never seen a white Cobalt SS. That looks beautiful. :eek3:

Thanks man!

Welcome Back, and I like the whip.......

On a side note, when did s00ls get rims?

or is this a photo chop:

Thanks to you too =)

Cobalt SS/TC :bowdown:

Looks fantastic. Keep us updated on the mods!

Will do! =D

Thread Info