First major mod

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Went to Genesis today and got my ECU reflashed with an APR Stage 1 tune. Bumps my weak ass 1.8T from 180 HP* a healthy 35 HP up to 215HP/245 ft-lbs* of torque. this is a temporary mod, and within a month i will be APR stage 2, getting 235HP/275 ft-lbs*.

The stage 1 is amazing, it is exactly what this car SHOULD be stock. bumped up the boost from 8 PSI to 18 PSI and also re-tuned the car from the factory 91 octane to the real world 93 octane. Very smooth through out the power band, and overall a much more enjoyable ride. turbo spools realtively loudly (for such a tiny turbo) and the engine and exhaust also sound much better than stock. should put me in low 15 or MAYBE even a high 14 second pass. we will see soon!

*EDIT* all HP/TQ numbers are at the crank and also Audi(stock)/APR advertised numbers

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Dyno it! I wanna see real numbers! :)

KK, but SURE AS HELL am NOT using the ballbreaker dyno you used. shit, ima go get me a mustang dyno and tell everyone im on a dynojet haha

just to pad those numbers a little

my guess is that im only at about 130-140 AWHP... from the other Audi dyno numbers i have seen the Quattro AWD causes a lot of reduction...

Thread Info