Grand Am Meet Video

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Oh Anus, I'm just playin.

Sure they do! Ever been to an exotic meet in a domestic? If it isn't WAAAAAY pimped out they care not for your existence. It's cool tho... just sayin... grand am meetz are like the great meet of wheel chairs. :bowrofl:

In my eyes, an F-Body is just as good as a Grand Am nowadays. F-Bodys are no longer anything special man.

Smoke

Addict
Feb 11, 2009
It's all in good humor, smoke. No worries.

its all good, I had to wonder if I should even post it here cause of all the crap I got before. So I kinda expected a fight, sadly.

But thanks for showing some respect, guys. 4 of those guys in the vid are members here, and the reason they dont post or go to meets is cause of the BS ive caught posting here.I told em thats just a few asscocks ruining the show-dont make me a liar for sticking up for yall lol.....

It was a meet/show off kind of thing. Our initial spot jacked up the cost to park, so we met a BK and cruised to our Museum Campus photoshoot area-which is when we got kicked out by CPD before I even parked my car. The clip of me driving away happend literally 10 seconds after we arrived.:picard:

So we picked an alternate spot in the northern suburbs, and finished our meet there.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I drove to Mishawaka, IN over the summer for a grand am meet. I actually had a pretty good time. The guy who hosted it had a bunch of stuff planned out instead of just sitting around in a parking lot for two days. We went to a bunch of different resturaunts in the area, the track, had a BBQ twice, got trashed at night, and played a few games of obnoxiously drunk bowling. It was a nice getaway for a couple of days.

Thread Info