took a couple pics w/ my meats on....

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
i just cant get over the look of my et drags....i wish i had the dough for some skinnies though....

dont mind the neighbors junk lol

100_1000.jpg

100_0997.jpg

100_0998.jpg

100_0999.jpg

100_0995.jpg

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
Looks nice.

What size tires are they? The only way I'm gonna get a good size tire under my car is to get a rim that makes the tire sit like that. If you could help me out and tell me what to buy.

Problem is what do I buy? rim wise?

W/e works for you would work for my car. I see they are welds.

As of right now I can get prolly a 235 on a stock wheel on the front without issue.

I'm looking to get atleast a 275+ size tire.

It can be done if I get a wheel with alot of offset correct?

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
im really not sure on the offset that you'll need....i have the weld pro star XP rims, which have been discontinued for quite some time...i was lucky enough to find a member selling his that were in great shape....i believe this are the only weld wheel you will find that dont require spacers/longers studs.

the tire is a m/t et drag, 3053, 'c' compound....26x10.5x15.....

thanks for all the compliments guys

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
lol...you get fit the 10.5's on there...it's a 255 then....

dont go autocrossing though:noes:

vfn fiberglass is a great company, and they offer the hood in a few different ways...i got the bolt on style to use the factory hinges/ect....its the same company that zzp used to use for their hood, i got a few stories why they dont anymore though :io:

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
lol...you get fit the 10.5's on there...it's a 255 then....

dont go autocrossing though:noes:

vfn fiberglass is a great company, and they offer the hood in a few different ways...i got the bolt on style to use the factory hinges/ect....its the same company that zzp used to use for their hood, i got a few stories why they dont anymore though :io:

Yeah, the hood is dope as hell, makes it look real aggressive

Thread Info