A couple of pics & videos from Bryon 4/11

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I brought my camera with, but didn't take many pictures. Syp's GF took videos of nearly all the runs. Im sure he will upload those at some point.

15xq3hl.jpg

mugxnr.jpg

x52gau.jpg

nx46yf.jpg

t8xf7k.jpg

Last and least, a boring in car vid of me racing syp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypFebrLzUyc

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Fair enough, that's more than possible, congrats on learning how to use ur tuner so quickly lol. What all did you change? More timing, shift points, ect?

Timing, lowered shift points a bit, locked the converter at a different mph, and some other stuff I just read on the HPtuners forum. There is a lot more fine tuning that needs to be done. I just kept bumping the whole timing table up 2 degrees until I saw knock, and backed off a degree. VIOLA! I really need to go back and add timing to some individual cells, and figure out why its dropping out a shitload of timing on my 2-3 shift. Went from 21-23* WOT timing to 27-29*

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
NA cars love timing. My old GT was seeing 34* of timing with no KR. However, a L36 has a bit less compression then a LSX motor.

Yeah, 10.9:1 is quite a bit of compresion from the factory. There is a point where the motor will stop making more power even though more timing is added. The consensus seems to be 28-29 max on the stock heads/cam setup. After that there is little to no power gain, and it just becomes more prone to knocking.

Thread Info