Clean pics of the Trans Am(56k no way)

stewartfn18

cammed and lovin it
Nov 28, 2007
Palm Harbor, FL
Nothing special has been done, but i promised better pics so here they are, and its clean this time. Its still rough around the edges, but that will change with time. these were also taken with my phone, not too shabby if you ask me.
First major mods will be an SLP LM catback and Pacesetter LT's(yea yea)
Photo0056.jpg

Photo0057.jpg

Photo0058.jpg

Photo0059.jpg

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
What manifold are you getting? Whos porting it? What cam are you thinking of going with do you have a stall to compliment the cam other wise it will drive like shit unless you go with a LT4 hotcam set-up. Do you have full bolt ons already? Low 12's is very achievable cam only on an Lt1. Let me know if you needs help or have any questions.

stewartfn18

cammed and lovin it
Nov 28, 2007
Palm Harbor, FL
got the cam and intake manifold today. i got a stock lt1 manifold that going to be ported by elliots portworks down in texas. hes a sponsor on ls1lt1.com. i got a comp cams cam. specs are:
adv dur intake=275, exhaust=279
dur at .050, intake=226, exhaust=230
valve lift, intake=516, exhaust=522, w/ 1.5 rockers
lsa=111

gonna get all new valvetrain, including valve springs, and hardened push rods, and new rockers, 1.6 ratio.

as for the stall im gonna get one, but im not sure what to get, any suggestions for this cam? THis project is gonna take a while because the money is not all there all at once.
plan on doin ported heads as well, w/ manley valves, ported by the same person. also, the guy i bought the cam from said there was someone in the town over from him, which is carpentersville, who tunes these things. anyone know this guy?

EDIT: no i dont have bolts ons, only thing i have so far is the cai. this cam wont be going in until i have everything i want.
and thanks for the compliments and thanks for the offer for help, ill let you know if i have any questions.

Ill have this and my grand am at the track day too...

Thread Info