Maroon cobra replica w/ white stripes

kingcobra

kingcobra
Oct 5, 2008
Naperville
Real Name
Jason
BRU- I noticed the gauge pod and exhaust when you drove past.. didnt even cross my mind to think it would be someone on here. haha . Anyways.. today was the first day on the road this year.. and I ran into a few minor problems.. hopeully il get them squared away this weekend... Im looking forward to bringing it out to some meets.

saturdaygs-. caspers? um.... whats caspers?

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
BRU- I noticed the gauge pod and exhaust when you drove past.. didnt even cross my mind to think it would be someone on here. haha . Anyways.. today was the first day on the road this year.. and I ran into a few minor problems.. hopeully il get them squared away this weekend... Im looking forward to bringing it out to some meets.

Caspers electronics.. I thought someone from there had a a/c cobra kit car.. but Ive been wrong before....... many times

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007

:rofl:

Next time I'll give you the thumbs up when I see you cruising.

Sounds good, man. :bigthumb:

Thread Info