Wheaton, IL
Anyone know who drives this blue GP?

PIC-0408.jpg

PIC-0409.jpg

And yes, I am in tow :rofl:

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
I got an idea for Panda since he has such bad luck...

Change your address to mine in Indiana and get an Indiana license / register the GP to Indiana.

This will accomplish a few things...

You can have tint on the front windows, you don't need a front plate, you don't need a city sticker and your registration would be cheaper (I pay $77 for two years on the GTP).

:dunno:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
11v61y0.jpg

Yeah.... Got owned in Wheaton. Cop busted a u-turn. Said it was illigal to have your side front windows tinted. :dunno: The bitch was laughing the whole time, and had a ride-along, I KNOW she was just making a example of me. Funny thing was the G8 was behind me and his tints were even darker. :hsugh: She took my license and I have to pay a $75 fee before I get it back.

:io:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Yeah.... Got owned in Wheaton. Cop busted a u-turn. Said it was illigal to have your side front windows tinted. :dunno: The bitch was laughing the whole time, and had a ride-along, I KNOW she was just making a example of me. Funny thing was the G8 was behind me and his tints were even darker. :hsugh: She took my license and I have to pay a $75 fee before I get it back.
:io:

Nice shot of the Trailer.

And yea, in all honest, the G8's tints were MUCH darker, but the bottom line is Wheaton cops are dicks...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Nice shot of the Trailer.

And yea, in all honest, the G8's tints were MUCH darker, but the bottom line is Wheaton cops are dicks...

I never had a problem with tinted windows from anyone besides Rolling Meadows cops. Most cops wont go through the hassle of pulling you over just for tinted windows. Like I said, she probably was making a example for her ride-along.

Thread Info