Had a little fun in the Garage this weekend!?

kingcobra

kingcobra
Oct 5, 2008
Naperville
Real Name
Jason
Hey guys,
I had a set of black stockers with snow tires on them and the winter is coming to an end so we had alittle fun this weekend. oh.. I also cut out the bumper crosshairs and had the holes filled and bumpter re-painted.. let me know what you think.. sorry for the shitty pics

Bumper016.jpg

Bumper008.jpg

Bumper010.jpg

Bumper044.jpg

Timeattack003.jpg

Timeattack006.jpg

Timeattack007.jpg

Timeattack009.jpg

Timeattack012.jpg

oh.. i foudn this pic and thought u guys might get a laugh.. my big turbo for the neon and the blower for the cobra

Gettingpainted002.jpg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I'm not a big fan of SRT-4's only because they all look the same...yours I like! It looks like pearl white, right? I really like the subtle yellow strip on the lip of the rim.

I feel the same way about them. Yours is looking good though. Just enough subtle stuff done to set it apart and still have a clean look.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
If anyone is interested in the Doctors touch work pm me for his info, he's one of our friends and always willing to do some side jobs for ya. As you can see he's really good, he did Jay's (Kingcobra) srt-4 trunk, bumper, wheels, and his cobra's hood. He does rust repair, fiberglass, ect.

kingcobra

kingcobra
Oct 5, 2008
Naperville
Real Name
Jason
uwishu1 - Its a Factory Five cobra that i built with a 331 and the blower.. not sure on hp numbers yet but it made 590 last year...

brugtp - we just mixed the color by eye.. i think im going to do my other set a few shades lighter.. maybe liek the TL type S wheels

I can get a hold of Justin or..pm me to get his cell number.. thanks again for the compliments...

Thread Info