two

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
DSC00581.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

spent a few hours today doin the outside. washed, clayed, waxed .. doing the interior tomorrow.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
i'll detail your saturn mike, inquire at my next party...

um you dont need to clay your car like 20 times a year s00ls

other than that x2 on what mook said ... looks good

spent the taking tests and then driving and enjoying the weather rather than clean the car cause its just gonna get f-d up the next few days.... inch of rain tmmrw i hear

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Apr 29, 2008
Denver, CO
i'll detail your saturn mike, inquire at my next party...

um you dont need to clay your car like 20 times a year s00ls

other than that x2 on what mook said ... looks good

spent the taking tests and then driving and enjoying the weather rather than clean the car cause its just gonna get f-d up the next few days.... inch of rain tmmrw i hear

next party eh? :beer: done!

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Needs less L36 and more L67. :bigthumb:

quite clean tho ill hand ya that
thank you :bigthumb:

worked on it for just under five hours yesterday.

started around 1, jacked the car up, pressure washed the chassis the best i could, hand washed the wheel wells, polished the wheels, cleaned the tires.. pulled it in the garage and washed it in there and did everything else. i was done at just after 5:30

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

i want to polish out most of the marks on the surface but i don't have a dual action yet. thinking of getting kevin at perfect auto finish to give it the works service since that also involves the carpet being shampooed and the interior being professionally done.

That is clean. You ever take any laydeez back to that camper? You took the s00ls face sticker off? wtf?
:rofl:

we havent taken the camper out since september of '07 , parents are kinda thinking of selling and getting a boat of some sort.

it was beginning to chip off. thats why. ive got two more sitting in my desk for whenever / if i want to put the old style one back on. :s00ls:

Thread Info