Who's Got HIDs?

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
I was driving home the other night and noticed only ONE fog light was on, so I decided to upgrade my fogs finallly... these are the old ones (below), EuroDesignz i think from Ebay, $10-$15 or so... then I found this guy on there under the name "hidgate" and for $56.99 shipped UPS 2-day, I bought 3000K HIDs for my fogs, their almost like the Lexus Yellow color, but look awesome! So now I'm running 6000K for Headlights and 3000K for the Fogs... What do you guys have? Is everyone using Projectors or just their housings? Curious...

[these are the old ones I took out]
HID4.jpg

[These are the new ones, just not aligned yet. Also check out http://www.reflectiveconcepts.com they have TONS of reflective badge overlays and decals for all your rides! I've got the Black/Reflective White on my R/T badges]
HID0.jpg

[Definitely Bright!]
HID1.jpg

[You can see the color temperature very easily...]
HID2.jpg

[Another Angle]
HID3.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I have 5000k hid headlights and 3000k hid fog lights. Got them for 120 shipped, since then i haven't seen the same deal :dunno: I've had them for over a year now and they still work pretty well, except the pass side fog light doesn't like to stay on when it's below 10* outside, and neither of them will stay on when it's below 0. I don't know why they do that...? Good thing i don't like the radio either cause when all 4 are on 90% of the stations don't work.

Thread Info