Since I have highspeed.... I can upload pics of my Daily!

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I got to wander around the track at the Milwaukee mile and took some snaps of it.

PIC-0131.jpg

PIC-0130.jpg

PIC-0129.jpg

PIC-0128.jpg

PIC-0127.jpg

and the original one.

moneyshot-1.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Theautoguy said:
Sorry Dan. I'll give you huge credit for picking a sane daily driver...I'm tired of kids who buy an F-body thinking it'll be fine in the snow with some weight in the back...and such.

At least it's not an Alero! (That sounds like a body part on a girl!)

*CLIFFS NOTES:*

Got a good deal on it, needed something that wouldn't be insurance rape and be extremely reliable *Focus is just a re-badged BASE Mazda3*

Lol, my car was a "Demonstration car" *not a rental, it was driven by the employees only so they could get a feel for the car to tell customers about it

and noone would fucking finance me, so the dealer worked espeically hard and infact pulled some strings and got me financed at only 3.9% *They lowered the price, and put $500 down on it of the dealerships money since I couldn't get financed otherwise* and since I was a first time buyer, Ford pays for my Gap Coverage.

I have a 5 year 75000 mile warrenty, and it was like $15500 with the warrenty and tax etc *When all is said and done Its gonna be like 18000 cause of interest and crap, but thats what happens with 'loss leader' cars, I'm not sad about it.

This car is FANTASTIC in the snow/ice, and has No ABS! *I preffer no ABS* also, its only been to the shop for oil changes, and a few pieces of trim that broke, mechanically its a mazda motor/tranny so It'll last a long as time...

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Theautoguy said:
Sorry Dan. I'll give you huge credit for picking a sane daily driver...I'm tired of kids who buy an F-body thinking it'll be fine in the snow with some weight in the back...and such.

At least it's not an Alero! (That sounds like a body part on a girl!)

LOL thats why the smart f-body owners have another daily to drive :wink:

Thread Info