DSC08547.jpg

DSC08553.jpg

DSC08554.jpg

DSC08551.jpg

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
vipermike2002 said:
Nice pics, lose the front plate and get some HID's.
i'm thinking about it..

but i'd need:

plate filler + prime/paint/clear.

My brother has HID's in his MCSS but he only did the lows/fogs. i'd be doing hi/lo/fogs..

Before i even do that, i need two new headlamps. mine = sandblasting looking shit on the lens.. w/e they call it. pitting or whatever?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
erics00ls said:
vipermike2002 said:
i'm thinking about it..

but i'd need:

My brother has HID's in his MCSS but he only did the lows/fogs. i'd be doing hi/lo/fogs..

Before i even do that, i need two new headlamps. mine = sandblasting looking shit on the lens.. w/e they call it. pitting or whatever?

Im sure people sell white fillers on the forums or on ebay. There is no use for HID highs the lows are bright enough. Its a waste of money.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
vipermike2002 said:
erics00ls said:
vipermike2002 said:
i'm thinking about it..

but i'd need:

Im sure people sell white fillers on the forums or on ebay. There is no use for HID highs the lows are bright enough. Its a waste of money.
that's what my brother said.

i'd still like to have the highs either way. i'm one who doesn't do things halfway, imo it's just doing that halfway.

you have hid's, no?

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
silentd said:
u cleaned it in this weather?????????? carwash ftw
lol did a car wash in antioch. $2.

doesn't have the dryer for the cheapest one , tho so the water beaded up and froze.. brought it home, parked in garage, used hair dryer to warm ice up enough to unfreeze, and wiped clean with towel.. did that for about 20 minutes, LOL

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
silentd said:
no dont use hid highs... just use halogen highs... when do u ever use ur highs??? never...
i use my highs quite frequently.

IDAFC21 said:
looks good :bigthumb: just dont go drive it now. haha
too late!! i had to take it to pep boys.. two reasons. my nasty misfire (new issue, lol) did plugs/wires in oct. still happening, on number 3.

and my power steering pump is bad again i think.. which they fixed originally.

Thread Info