pics & such from the TCG meet tonight for ryan's bday.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
and i got to drive whoever the guy who owns the SRT6's SRT6.. :)

The car itself .. The chassis , well.. 80% of the car is made by Mercedes. The motor is a Supercharged AMG 3.2L Quad cam V6, 1/4 mile 12 second range.. 330 horsepower and 310 lb-ft of torque. '

I was taking some pics for the guy (Car club meet up tonight for one of the guys' birthdays.) and I casually said 'damn i wanna drive it.' Know what he does? Tosses me the keys and says "Don't smash it." i'm like 'are you serious' he's like 'yea' im like 'are you serious' he's like 'stfu and drive the car, haha'

Here's the pics I've got of it.

DSC08353.jpg

DSC08354.jpg

One of the guys also had an SRT-8 300C Chrysler, his dad's car.

So.. two SRT's, you can see my car in the distance.
DSC08363.jpg

DSC08358.jpg

God that's one sexy bitch
DSC08360.jpg

I asked him to get a video of me driving it, and i got a nod, so tossed him my camera. Wow that is one torquey little SOB

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=4y892fo&s=1

I think i'm in love :smile: Never liked a chrysler product or car too much before, but wow. this one takes the cake, fastest car i've driven as of yet in my life.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Non-Toxic said:
Actually, the engine as rated by Mercedes is 349 hp and 332 pounds-feet of torque, but whose counting. Chrysler has always tended to be conservative with their horsepower figures.
Haha, I wanted to see what it was about.. I wasn't exepecting all that shit to be so touchy, I almost put myself through the window in the beginning, LOL

I guess he didn't mind, but it's the last time I'll drive that car unless he lets me again in the summer like we sorta talked about, but I wouldn't drive it like that again.. That thing was impressive (to me.)

Thread Info