Emanuel Design Rear Sway Bar
034 Dog-bone Mount Inserts
Shop DAP Wheel Spacers
VW Motorsport Wheels
Yokohama Advan V601

IMG_0866.jpeg

IMG_0851.jpeg

OP:
After stressing over what to buy for the last few weeks I’ve finally made a decision and I’m happy with it.

Picked up a 2018 GTI SE w/ DSG & leather interior. Was the last 2018 GTI sitting on the lot at Emich VW in Denver and was heavily discounted.

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
White silver metallic was my top choice but those are near impossible to find. Red was my second choice though. I love how the red accents in the headlights match the car.

I like that white silver, but after having this white MK7 I’ll never own another white car. Too much of a pain in the ass to keep clean. I also wonder if that white silver would be hard to paint match.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
The brake dust is serious on this fucking thing. Really need to wash it. Was 70° today but blizzard warning for tomorrow so maybe later this week?? Lol

Have started to use manual mode as D shifts sooner than I’d like and Sport holds revs longer than I’d like.

Also 3 weeks in and I’ve yet to take the car for a drive through the mountains, fail. Working second shift now really has thrown me off.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The brake dust is serious on this fucking thing. Really need to wash it. Was 70° today but blizzard warning for tomorrow so maybe later this week?? Lol

Have started to use manual mode as D shifts sooner than I’d like and Sport holds revs longer than I’d like.

Also 3 weeks in and I’ve yet to take the car for a drive through the mountains, fail. Working second shift now really has thrown me off.
Manual mode is the tops.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield

Thread Info