Bought a family hauler, sort of...

The Bluegrass Nomad

Five-oh ho no mo
Feb 4, 2011
Sadieville, KY
So I've had my Silverado for over 4 years now, which is the longest I've owned a vehicle. Starting a few months ago, however, I've been dealing with one issue after another. I repaired them one at a time ad they came up, but when my rear main seal started leaking fairly significantly, I decided it was time for a change.

Picked up an 01 Jeep Cherokee pretty cheap and in good shape. Had a few tasteful upgrades, including new (only 500 miles) tires on aftermarket rims. Before you ask, yes this was one with a bad head from the factory, but I have ask documentation showing it was replaced at 80,000 miles. It's only got 149,000 on it, which is far less than I can say for my Silvy at 264,000. Previous owner hit a deer and replaced front bumper with a steel bumper and while the front grill and header are still cracked, it came with the replacements still new in box. Only parts ordered so far were new brackets for the front flares and an aftermarket stereo. This will remain mostly as is since it is a daily family hauler, but I may go crazy in the near future. It's fun to drive and I've been itching for one since I sold my '96 5 or 6 years ago.

Anyway, here it is. 20180908_162944.jpg20180908_162925.jpg20180910_153137.jpg

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list