IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

also anyone know how to adjust the speedometer, its off by about 8 mph

Last edited:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I see potential in the car. It's not too bad.

I bought a 1984 Camaro for $100 when I was 17. It had a hacked-together 350 and a bad radiator. I went in the deal with a buddy that I worked with at an oil change shop, and we kept the car at work. Well, we never touched the car over a few months and eventually they needed to repave the lot.

So we were moving the Camaro out of the lot and my buddy decided to push it into a ditch. It hit a tree, made a lot of noise and the neighbors called the cops. Long story short, I ended up in court for illegal dumping charges, which were dropped, and now there's a "No Dumping" sign next to that tree. Many poop jokes were made.

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
If you want a 10 second car, strip it down to only the shell...and sell everything off of it. Bumpers, fenders, wheels, dash, seats...everything.

All that will have to be replaced anyway. Put the thing up on blocks so all the suspension and driveline off because you won't be using any of it unlees you like breaking things.

LSx S10

TCG Elite Member
Nov 15, 2007
Lombard, IL
:) correct... different motor though

if the rear brakes are locked up, just drop the rear end out of it and junk the whole thing. theres no way you could use that rear end if your planning on making a 10 sec car out of it. and if that is the case you might as well do what Ron said and strip the entire car and start from scratch. whats your budget on this project?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
if the rear brakes are locked up, just drop the rear end out of it and junk the whole thing. theres no way you could use that rear end if your planning on making a 10 sec car out of it. and if that is the case you might as well do what Ron said and strip the entire car and start from scratch. whats your budget on this project?

ya i know.

nobody noticed that this post is a YEAR old lol

moviebuff

Basically, I like movies
Nov 26, 2007
Hanover Park/Bloomington Normal
ya i know.

nobody noticed that this post is a YEAR old lol

that's probably the point... a year later and nothing different.....

p.s. you've had this car for like 4 years.... yet u expect to have it finished in a couple of months.

maybe instead of spending time smoking with ur 17 yr old going nowhere friends u should probably get busy on the fucking car... just a thought

p.s.s. did ur badass friend sean runaway from home yet? he's so badass

Thread Info