New Ride - F150 EB

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
As some of you know i've been doing an unhealthy amount of truck window shopping for way too long. Lol. Well, the taurus had hit a level of depreciation that I was comfortable with, so I decided to pull the trigger and trade up.

A month and a half ago or so ago [MENTION=4923]The Beast[/MENTION] ordered this thing for me through AP ford. As most of you have read he left AP and now works at Hawk, but somehow was still able to ninja this thing for me in a dealer trade. I was pretty jacked because this is configured exactly how I want, and it's surprisingly difficult to find this config in this color. Most leadfoot grey trucks have the appearance package or other options I don't want, and I wanted to have it in time to use for this track season on the bike (especially to road america at the end of June) and was not willing to compromise on the color.

I'm impatient and didn't want to wait for Saturday so yesterday, with basically no notice, [MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION] drove out to Cabela's in hammond to meet me and we headed out to Hawk Ford after work. Super nice place and easy to do business with, the transaction was done in no time, as it always is with John, so we hung out for a bit and Alux got to drive a 10 speed GT. Then we went and got a tour of Mike's (Box1) shop right down the street. Then Alex fell in love with Chipotle, so much so that he got a burrito bowl in St Charles then got another in Munster on the way home. Good times were had by all

On to the pics and details! 3.5EB, leadfoot grey XLT, sport package, sync connect (remote starting through the app ftw), tow package, fx4.

n20gt-albums-all-picture3254-newtruck1.jpg

n20gt-albums-all-picture3255-newtruck2.jpg

Alex enjoying the ample interior space:

n20gt-albums-all-picture3257-alux2.jpg

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Why short bed? Trailering the bike?
Few reasons

1. Long beds are uglier IMO
2. I am trailering the bike, but it would fit in a 5.5 (tailgate down, or diagonal)
3. Long beds are more expensive
I also totally didn't realize that was Conrad in your snaps. Thought it was just some other sales douchebag in a polo and slacks. :s00ls:
I was wearing jeans and boots ! Look again

Today i'm wearing dress pants though. Lol
His bike should fit in the bed fine. I put mine in diagonally all the time with the tail gate shut.

Killer looking truck Conrad! John is a great guy to help you out. Hi Alex!
This, thanks!
Congrats douche bag in a polo and slacks!

I like the color...
Polo yes, with jeans. Lol.

Man i hate the word "slacks"