Picked up new winter BEATER

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Nothing special just a 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ60 Diesel with a 5 speed woot. :fy:

UuoAk73.jpg

OrKxwME.jpg

yVljBDo.jpg

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Well I had originally picked this beast up of CL for $850 to slush around in. But they are just not the same.

$850 holy hell that's cheap. I had one exactly like that, in that color, too. I was just telling someone today how much I miss it. If they can be found for that sort of coin, I think I might start looking into getting another one.

It sure as shit is no Land Cruiser though. That one you got is seriously nice.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
$850 holy hell that's cheap. I had one exactly like that, in that color, too. I was just telling someone today how much I miss it. If they can be found for that sort of coin, I think I might start looking into getting another one.

It sure as shit is no Land Cruiser though. That one you got is seriously nice.

I feel I got a great deal on it . It ran like crap and had many OBD codes. I replaced some O2 sensors found vacuum leak . And now it runs like a champ. It of course does what any old discovery does. Which is leak oil and has annoying lifter tick. But that does not bother me. I just drive with windows up .LOL . Ones in good shape still go for around 2k-4k. There are people asking 5k-10k but they will NEVER get it.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois

Thread Info