Because fuck it why not v. Financial responsibility

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I too did a thing. Downsizing a bit and found the perfect thing that I wanted.

These pedals work pretty damn good and make awesome sounds.
ci4a1Ml.jpg

That's a big fucking wallet.
d4O9tET.jpg

Minty.

2tk3A0A.jpg

Very bitter sweet when leaving. Super excited yet tugs at my heartstrings a little bit. :wtcd:
072dQIw.jpg

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I'm truly getting my ducks (and debt) in a row to get the fuck out of IL within 1-2 years. A mortgage payment on a truck isn't conducive to trying to buy a new house.

I originally put a deposit down on ordering a 17 Ram Laramie Cummins. But again, ANOTHER $55000 truck and a mortgage payment makes no fucking sense. So I'm down sizing. Hoping to only have the house and both vehicles by the end of this year as debt if not already been paying down this truck by then.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I'm truly getting my ducks (and debt) in a row to get the fuck out of IL within 1-2 years. A mortgage payment on a truck isn't conducive to trying to buy a new house.

I originally put a deposit down on ordering a 17 Ram Laramie Cummins. But again, ANOTHER $55000 truck and a mortgage payment makes no fucking sense. So I'm down sizing. Hoping to only have the house and both vehicles by the end of this year as debt if not already been paying down this truck by then.
I feel like I've asked this already but where are you trying to go? Wisconsin or Michigan, no?

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
WI, just right over the border. I've found a few candidates that were recently listed but they immediately went contingent. So at this point it's a matter of shedding as much debt and tossing my house on the market and seeing what happens. It's also almost prime selling season too so that should help as well as prices will be at their highest.

Thread Info