1quick's 2016 Mustang Roush Stage 2 Hellcat killer

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Just picked it up last night, first off let me say I've only driven it from the dealer back to my house due to issues with my vision right now, I just had prk vision correction last Friday and I'm still having issues with my right eye being blurry so I don't like driving at night yet, and I'm going out of town camping and boating for Father's Day this weekend so don't expect much in the way of updates because I won't even be driving it for a few more days, but I love the interior and interior options, miles ahead of my 2014 base the paddle shifters are awesome compared to the select shift in my 14, the roush tune from what I can tell has a crazy amount of tq management in it but you can feel the low end tq in every gear, I can tell with a tune it will be blazing tires in third gear at will, that's pretty much all I have right now here are some pics

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
GAMNol.gif

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
whale??? how was it

It's smooth deceivingly fast I only got on it from a highway speed roll but it was over 100 in no time from a 4th gear roll, the shifts are sloppy compared to my 14 but I also had a tune on that since it had 300 miles on the clock, currently it only has a stage 1 kit on it the stage 2 parts are back ordered 2-3 weeks so it's only 670hp right now, I plan to wait till the stage 2 goes on and do a cat back and tune

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
It's smooth deceivingly fast I only got on it from a highway speed roll but it was over 100 in no time from a 4th gear roll, the shifts are sloppy compared to my 14 but I also had a tune on that since it had 300 miles on the clock, currently it only has a stage 1 kit on it the stage 2 parts are back ordered 2-3 weeks so it's only 670hp right now, I plan to wait till the stage 2 goes on and do a cat back and tune

so its technically "Warrantied" right now then lol

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
damn i didnt expect this to be done already nice!

love that white and black combo too!

toggles are different on the bottom in front of the shifter do you have the track apps and line lock?

I have track apps I honestly don't know about the line lock I've only spent about 30 minutes inside this car all together so far, I still have the wire diagram for the Trans brake though lol

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

What parts bring it up to 700+ hp? Congrats on your purchase I like the wheels. we just got two 2017 gt's yesterday

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
:rofl: i havnt used the line lock in mine or any of the track apps its still only gotnlike 2600 miles on it.

the sport plus mods is kinda weird and id say all these autos would benefit from a tune. in sport mode it rev hangs sometimes so i rarely drive around with it in sport plus.

the paddles are fun but dont use them much either.

just put it in d and let it rip.

:fy:

cant wait to see what you do with this!

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
:rofl: i havnt used the line lock in mine or any of the track apps its still only gotnlike 2600 miles on it.

the sport plus mods is kinda weird and id say all these autos would benefit from a tune. in sport mode it rev hangs sometimes so i rarely drive around with it in sport plus.

the paddles are fun but dont use them much either.

just put it in d and let it rip.

:fy:

cant wait to see what you do with this!

2600 miles is plenty she is broken in start using the apps [emoji1360]