Replaced my 2014 Corvette Stingray with...

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
a 2016 Corvette Stingray Z51.

I'll be honest, this was a bit of an impulse buy. I sold my 2014 in April and considered not having any kind of toy for a year. That idea didn't last very long. I woke up one morning and did some searching for local cars and found one much like my old car. This car has a couple extras including the Performance Data Recorder and basically the factory murdered out package.

There are subtle improvements on the car which I'm pleased with. They brought back the “power-cinching” (self-latching) hatch which my 2012 had, but the 2014 did not. Other changes include the D shaped steering wheel and 12v socket that my phone charger actually fits in.

Went out the other day with Poverty Photo and snapped some shots. [MENTION=453]Wells[/MENTION]

27026797184_cc60296ef5_o.jpg

27359619340_be71d1757f_o.jpg

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
Very badass, get some more pics!!!

Waiting on [MENTION=453]Wells[/MENTION]

:wackit:

Congrats Ryan. I love the black on black on black. Do you notice performance improvements as you get newer models?

I don't think there's any difference in performance. They have both been pretty strong cars.

Beautiful!
There was one just like that behind me on 83 and St Charles Saturday morning around 8:30.
It would be interesting if that were you.
It was bad ass.

I was in that area on Sunday, not Saturday :hsughlol:

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
[MENTION=453]Wells[/MENTION] PLEASE RESPOND

WHAT IS IT?!

:bigthumb: Congrats again. I'm impartial to white but the car looks ridiculously good with that package. Such a well-rounded sports car, and you can't beat the 'brand new' aspect. I'll have another couple pics, but we didn't exactly have the most productive outing..might have to do it again :rofl:

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
:bigthumb: Congrats again. I'm impartial to white but the car looks ridiculously good with that package. Such a well-rounded sports car, and you can't beat the 'brand new' aspect. I'll have another couple pics, but we didn't exactly have the most productive outing..might have to do it again :rofl:

Take 2, more urban setting I'm feeling.

Sweet! Just gotta swing on by the chicken coop to break her in proper. :rofl:

Harold's Chicken in Schaumburg will have to do.

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef

Thread Info