New Wheels and a Dan Joy Photoshoot

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
I was finally able to swap out my hideous stock 18" wheels for a set of 19" O.Z. Leggera HLT's in gloss black! The fronts are 19x8.5's and in the rears I went to a 19x10 with 285's. These were the final big piece in getting my Cayman looking the way I envisioned since day one. I still plan to drop it a little at some point, but I am finally happy with the way she looks. I was also able to meet up with [MENTION=102]DanJoy[/MENTION] for some new pics showing off the new setup:

I am in love with this shot:

TFTI:

Here is the full photogallery: Gallery - Category: Dan Joy Photoshoot April 2016 - Image: Racing Yellow Porsche Cayman 981 with O.Z. Leggera HLT's_3

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
I was just going to do H&R Lowering springs but now I may be considering coil overs.

Don't install lowering springs only. It's temping because they are cheap. It will ride like garbage. You need dampers that match the new spring rate. Coil overs can be good, just have to make sure you don't go too aggressive. Plus they can make noise. A good matched lowering spring/sport damper setup will give you great ride, handing, stance and not make any unexpected noises.

Thread Info