New Daily, no mo poisonous TDI, still a VW v.poormansAudi

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Put down a deposit on this late sat afternoon. They are getting me out of my TDI with a few months remaining and into the new car for a significantly lower monthly, which I already thought I was doing pretty darn good on the tdi. I can recommend people to check out VW as they are running some crazy deals given their current situation

On to the car and hype thread-

White is right
4 door
2.0T
DSG
Full LED lighting front and back
Fender audio, lane departure,sunroof, etc etc

I bet people get it on the first guess :s00ls:

Will add pics when I get the car and the end of next week.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I don't know if Fender is available on the CC, so I'm guessing GLI.

Damn, didn't think people would get it, thought it everyone would say GTI. I literally haven't ever seen a new GLI on the road, I almost forgot they made them

how many more cars will Kevin buy before the regal is at the track?

At this rate, probably another one in 3 years, purposely staying away from anything with crazy modability like a 335 as I was looking at used ones and your thread for ideas, went with the fun daily under warranty route.... maybe next time

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Wonder if I could do the same thing with Audi...

I really wonder if they're trying to give insane trade in deals to pull the TDI's out of the market so when they have to buy them back or pay crazy penalties to any owner with keys to one in their hands... there are fewer people who come knocking.

:obama:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Wonder if I could do the same thing with Audi...

I really wonder if they're trying to give insane trade in deals to pull the TDI's out of the market so when they have to buy them back or pay crazy penalties to any owner with keys to one in their hands... there are fewer people who come knocking.

:obama:

They pulled me out of my lease 5 months ahead, only 1500 in payments total

Bru mentioned something about another upcoming announcement on the tdi thing soon, even though in march the deadline that was set just got extended.

The dealers as long as they dont certify them still sell them, it just that people with the sky is falling mentality are letting the tdi cars go for next to nothing and killing the used market values, obviously completely opposite as to how the market was before the scandal. The dealers I have contacted all said they can't keep them in stock, but the values have dropped because they can pay someone pennies on the dollar to take away their killer tdi then resell them to someone who understands this who scandal just cemented that they get insane gas mileage lol

Thread Info