New boring daily v. whiteisright

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
Long story short, I've been tired of my Jeep (for 1 year+) and the issues that it was beginning to have, so I began my hunt for a new daily driver. First I was looking at the 07+ escalades, but at the price point i was looking at and miles on the trucks i didn't feel like dealing with 100k mile GM bullshit. So I shifted my search to the 07-12 RDX, but during the summer i tow a waverunner and on occasion a small trailer with motorcycles strapped to it. Two weeks ago I found the one, and finally pulled the trigger.
It's a super minty whiteisright 2012 MDX with tech package (navi, bluetooth, backup cam, power liftgate, moonroof, blah blah blah)
IMG_20160220_172103.jpg

Not a whole lot to say about it, other than it's a huge step up from my WJ jeep. It's so quiet, smooth, and comfortable. Plus being a Honda parts are easy to come by, and it should be reliable. The SH-AWD makes this pig handle surprisingly well for a suburban soccer mom wannabe minivan.

fits right in with my baby carrot dick blue barbie car too. #hondalife :s00ls:
12801427_10206267863552535_4412258126086964921_n.jpg

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
Thanks for the kind words gents! :jg:

You made a thread, im impressed

right? hopefully it's nowhere near your failfinity thread :s00ls:

I dig your choice, but honest question: Why didn't you buy a Tahoe/Yukon? Wanted something more 'premium' I take it?

i've driven a million tahoes, and while i like them it's bigger than what i need. plus (not to sound like a mikek snob) i'm not a fan of how the interior is put together, especially when compared to the mdx.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Thanks for the kind words gents! :jg:

right? hopefully it's nowhere near your failfinity thread :s00ls:

i've driven a million tahoes, and while i like them it's bigger than what i need. plus (not to sound like a mikek snob) i'm not a fan of how the interior is put together, especially when compared to the mdx.

Very true, I'm a huge fan of the 07-14 Tahoes/Burbans, but they are definitely assembled like a Lincoln-Log house and of similar interior material quality compared to Import offerings.

Thread Info