My 15 Charger RT

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Just picked this up about 2 months ago, was going to wait till spring time but salesman I have bought numerous cars from knew I was going to be in the market. He called me the day they took this in on a trade just to give me a heads up. Car had less than 2000 miles on it and stickered for $39k when it was brand new 3 months prior to me purchasing it. Didnt want to pass the deal up considering the price I got it for and it being practically still brand new. It has every single option offered on the RT except for the Harmon Kardon amp and speakers, it has the shitty Beats system. No super crazy plans as this will be my DD. So far I have replaced the rear valance to eliminate the stupid fake exhaust tips (no pic of new valance). But new valance has 2 cut outs that will fit 4" tips when I decide on an exhaust. I just bought a Scat Pack hood from the dealer, goes in for paint tomorrow. Bought a Mopar CAI because I scored a killer deal on it, paid a 3rd of what they cost new, and bought a Billet Tech catch can. Plans in the next month or so, Mopar stage 1 lowering springs, should get me between 1"-1.25" drop, Vossen CV3 22 x 9 up front and 22 x 10.5 in rear in a gloss Graphite finish. New rotors either slotted or cross drilled/slotted, havent made up my mind yet, and I will paint calipers and brackets to match color of car. Hopefully by summer I will buy an exhaust, and rip out the shitty Beats audio, and upgrade the door, rear deck speakers and sub. More than likely go with the Alpine PDR-V75 5 channel amp.

BTW: I fucking hate the stock rims on here, cant wait to take them off, lol.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So, been pretty busy with my Charger last 4-5 days. Installed EBC drilled/slotted rotors, painted calipers, installed the lowering springs, and mounted the rims. Not the rims I had originally picked out, those wound up being on a 90-120 day back order. Please dont give me no shit regarding the caliper grease, lol. I was pretty fucking hammered Thursday night and was inhaling paint fumes for 3-4 hours from the calipers. Went out to the garage on Friday after work to knock out rear springs, and looked at the pads and LOL. Cleaned it up after I finished front springs this morning. Still debating on tinting the front windshield, had it done on my last 2 Jeeps. I pulled the front plate bracket off as well, so I already know I will probably get harassed for that, and the tint on windshield wont help my cause, lol.

\

Thread Info