I can't even, SHO content inside

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
That the one from St Charles?

Also, what's with all the beer bottles?

Yup, it's the one from St Charles. I paid just above scrap for it, and would love to ressurect it with a 3.2 swap, or do a SHO Wagon with all the parts off the car.

Shell has some paint issues on the hood, clear coat issues on the c pillars, and rust just starting on the driver side rear quarter, and the headliner is toast, so it's not past the point of salvage, but REALLY want to do a wagon... With such low mileage it would almost be a shame to scrap it.

Beer bottles are my dads collection of empty micro brew bottles, I'm keeping the car there for the moment since I'm hopefully wrapping up my home purchase soon, and will likely ditch the Audi once I fix the alternator on it...

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I've had a white 93 ATX, 94 MTX, 96 V8, 95 ATX, 95 MTX (that was a parts car), and the same white 93 ATX again.

I feel like I'm missing one... Oh well, excited to have one again :)

Plated, insured and driven cars only count as "owned" cars. Can't try to one-up someone with a parts car. Shame on you. :s00ls:

BTW, if you don't jackass the car and actually get it running, lets go heads up. Ford on Ford. :noes:

And congrats, I will hopefully be getting one this year :x: (not the for the fake race).

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Plated, insured and driven cars only count as "owned" cars. Can't try to one-up someone with a parts car. Shame on you. :s00ls:

BTW, if you don't jackass the car and actually get it running, lets go heads up. Ford on Ford. :noes:

And congrats, I will hopefully be getting one this year :x: (not the for the fake race).

Fair enough :p, so I've owned 4 or 5 then!

I have no intention of Jackassing the car and having some fun with it. SHOs have always been my definition of a sleeper, so I'm not going to be stupid with it. I'm almost tempted to go Lemons racing with it, but it's too nice of an example to do that with.

Welcome back to the club.

I'm so glad I found one with the elusive green and tan combo :bowrofl:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Fair enough :p, so I've owned 4 or 5 then!

I have no intention of Jackassing the car and having some fun with it. SHOs have always been my definition of a sleeper, so I'm not going to be stupid with it. I'm almost tempted to go Lemons racing with it, but it's too nice of an example to do that with.

By jackassing it i meant not finishing it. Toss a motour in that thing and go. I think GTPMike is going to have a motour soon if he swaps his, you should contact him.

Thread Info