Al's 1967 camaro

figured ive been here long enough, that i should acutally make a members ride thread on my camaro.

its a 1967 base camaro that is an original turquoise car, original 327 210 horse powerglide car. deluxe interior with fold down backseat and chrome trim car. I have had the car 10 years and it is not a numbers matching car and nor do i care for it to be. has been restored in the early 90s but not the best job, but is a nice cruiser and 10 footer. It has a 350 4 bolt main with mild cam, 202 fuelie heads, aluminum intake and carb, is a decent motor for a cruiser. About 5 years ago i swapped a T-56 into it with willwood master, custom bell housing, custom cross member, custom driveshaft etc. it really woke the car up going from a powerglide to a t-56 and the rearend was not suitable for the trans being an open unit with 3.08 gear :roflpicard: so i swapped in a new 10 bolt with new axles and posi unit and a 4.10 gear, and put some multi leafs in the car. The car gets some pretty bad axle wrap so i just bought a set of lakewood tractionbars that ill throw on and see how it goes. well enough rambling, heres a couple pics. i dont have many good ones unfortunately. maybe this summer with my DSLR i recently got.

bought new shocks all around, new front springs because the stockers are worn out, and the traction bars. i also need to buy new tires this spring. new pads/rotors for the front disc brakes.

in the future i plan to put black/white houndstooth interior, and i want to either put a new small block in it, or go radical and put a 70s style rat big block in it with weiand blower! much like the crusher camaro from hot rod magazine. i love that car.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
10527515_921403837876054_2075612296453605838_n.jpg

ive owned a few different cars and motorcycles, but have always kept this one and no plans to ever sell it. i had a 89 iroc, 97 mustang gt, 97 mustang cobra twice lol, 06 wrx, 03 cobra, and 15 focus ST... i miss the 03 cobra so bad and want another one, but at the same time i want to put a built motor in this car. not sure which direction to go!

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
ive owned a few different cars and motorcycles, but have always kept this one and no plans to ever sell it. i had a 89 iroc, 97 mustang gt, 97 mustang cobra twice lol, 06 wrx, 03 cobra, and 15 focus ST... i miss the 03 cobra so bad and want another one, but at the same time i want to put a built motor in this car. not sure which direction to go!

ls 4l80 and shut the fuck up :jg:

Thread Info