New Guy - My Paxton 2015 Mustang Build

A

Anonymous

Mods

I will be ordering a Paxton SC,catch can, and 160 Thrm. tomorrow morning. I'm also toying with the idea of longtubes and H-pipe. After that, I'm sure it's gonna go str8 downhill. The car will probably be an all out racecar by fall. Car currently is tuned with axleback exhaust. It only has 2K miles.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
66401275.jpg

Welcome! :bigthumb:

Thx for the warm welcome! I usually start off with "I'm not doing anything to it"...Then it becomes "Well, it's too quite and I gotta tune it". 15K later, I'm wondering where it went south.

At least you have something to show. You have guys like me that want to do serious mods and then instead spend mod money on fixing broke things.

Regular
Jan 23, 2016
I've owned a few fox body blower cars and one nitrous. I recently had a 14 Gt Track Pack car w/ Suspension, tune, and a few bolt ons. I had a tuned 15 BMW 750. A 79 malibu wagon w/ 540 big block car was 2800 lbs, however, I never got it 100% together (traded it for street malibu). Thats all I can remember. I buy em and lose interest, then I buy more. Never ending cycle. I've owned a few bikes including an Electra-Glide classic (last bike). Bunch of Vettes, but not really modded much. Yes I belong here: I got the sickness too!

Thread Info