NEW RIDE 1977 Chevelle SE WENT TO DAUGHTER and took hers Look for new thread

heck305

Sep 19, 2022
With Great Pleasure I give you what I am Replacing my Black SE with ........ How About 2 Silver 1977 Chevelle SE's ? WOOT WOOT

Living proof that Lightning does strike the same spot twice

Yes Two 1977 Chevelle SE the one With Turbines has new full quarters done floors done and interior done

Some of you original Members may remember these cars its what led me to get the Black one, go back to 2010 and when I was supposed to get these pair and he changed his mind on the sale with my driver en route to get them. Well Fast fwd 5 years and staying in Contact with Richard (owners of the pair) And last October Richard passed away, and Rosemary (Wife) contacted me a few weeks ago and Offered them to me and well like they say the rest is History

se_1_410.jpg

se_1_510.jpg

se_2_510.jpg

se_2_610.jpg

Reactions: Tight Lines

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Well I stayed in contact with the Owner that Passed a few Months ago for he was Primary lead on getting all the info I had for these cars for He was in Spitting distance of where these cars were Built. Five or so years ago I met him thru a CL ad and stayed in touch with him over the years, I was very sad to hear of his Passing he was a very knowledgable person with these cars, He knew the salesmen, dealership owners, The Company that built them. He had all there contacts, His wife will be sending meall that she has even the Original window Sticker WOW :nanapunk:

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
It sucks he passed away as it sounds like he was passionate about these cars, although I suspect he'd appreciate that you were carrying the torch on.

You've got a lotta work ahead on these it would seem.

A little bit of work yea, But less than what Mine needed His wife is Happy I ended up with them rather than someone that would not keep them as original as they are. I hate letting my black one Go but the Bigger picture is what I am looking at.

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
got motor and trunk pics they say more are coming ........... Notice all the Cruise stuff there, A/C compressor is is parts car but other than that it is complete Trunk is solid 3 of the floor pans are done, He passed away before he could get drive front done, 350 original equipment.

20160110.jpg

20160114.jpg

20160111.jpg

20160112.jpg

20160113.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
The first of Snow pictures are day after it got here LOL

Most all parts Accounted for now Will need a Rear fender Extention for the drive side one is broke BUT useable for now, Also will need rear side marker lights these are cracked again useable just replaced when I find them. I do have rear Bumper fillers also just not Mounted

Cant wait to get this all cleaned up it looks like it has driven all its life on a gravel Road Probably enough dust and dirt under seats to start a small quarry LOL

img_2016.jpg
img_2017.jpg
img_2018.jpg
img_2019.jpg

12799210.jpg

12670711.jpg

img_2040.jpg

img_2047.jpg

img_2046.jpg

img_2045.jpg

img_2049.jpg

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
More like to get Welding Mr Roboto, The Owner passed away right before he started floor pans needs both front done. The little 305 2 Barrel actually runs pretty good, stops on a dime, I think I am just leaving the 305 in there for now, Just got done switching motors in the black one. Little burnt out on motor swaps LOL Everything else is complete and accounted for down to the Dual exhaust

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Well Been Awhile Here's some Updates LOL

Well the high wind gust's have limited my Shed assembly progress and with the Looming Thunderstorm's I couldn't start on interior either. So I decided to start the Transformation of the Ugliest GM engine color ever used GM coorperate Blue, Thank You John AKA Dynchel for the cover's.

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Ok was messing around today between the Ice, rain and Mother Nature B.S. Verified true Western 8.5" wide Wheel's and also Have the 11" brakes in rear already HMMM.... Has dual exhaust also, Don't know about dual exhaust trans member or not yet Have to replace windshield soon its leaking when it rains, It is bad enough to get the Carpet wet every time, But I have floor pans already that are needed and everything else needed for floor's

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Thread Info