Jean Ralphio's new hoopty

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
So, I had been shopping around on and off since I sold the Cobra last September. I was looking at a few different cars and combos. I had talked to the owner of this car in January and he told me that he was on the fence about selling it and he'd let me know. Time passed and I eventually moved on and made offers on a few other cars, but nothing ended up working out. Then a few weeks ago I heard from a TCG'er who let me know that this one was back up for sale. It was local and it definitely fit the bill of what I was looking for. So I went to check it out a few weeks ago and we ended up making a deal-- I picked it up early on Thanksgiving. Needless to say, I haven't driven it a whole lot but I'm pleased with it so far-- it's a lot different than anything else I've owned. And I really like the lines on it....

LIGP89h.jpg

t9bScLe.gif

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
:rofl: Welp, definitely didn't attain Eagle-status with the hype. A few people already figured it out.. Shibby posted the answer literally 10 seconds after the first post, as if he was just jamming on F5 waiting for me to make this thread. :rofl:
For those who don't know the car, it's a 2006 Corvette. Automatic (gay, i know). Z51/3LT with 38k miles on it. I was always a fan of [MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION] 's C6 and he happened to be friends with the (now previous) owner of this car and knew I had been looking around. I got tired of the Cobra and was really just looking for a comfortable and relatively reliable cruiser that I could take to the track once or twice a year. Despite being ten years old, it's in real good shape and is clearly a superior platform compared to what I've had in the past. The handling and ride quality is solid and it's nice having some basic amenities like powered/heated seats, HUD, navigation, glass roof/targa, etc.
Anyway, it's been a long time coming... I met up with [MENTION=206]skeezer[/MENTION] this past weekend and we took some quick pictures together..It's crazy how different the two generations are.

23637823665_755a5c433e_o.jpg

23555387361_1c33760881_o.jpg

23342116040_9033912789_o.jpg

Thread Info