New winter ride and Big Thanks to Goodfellas Garage

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
So I will not make this a long posting. But just wanted to send my thanks @daturbosix at GoodFellas garage. I picked up a 1993 Land Cruiser locally for my winter beater. I knew it needed suspension work and some other little things so I threw a low ball offer and it was accepted. That being said I normally would have tried to do the suspension myself. But do time constraints and well what I feared to be a pain in the ass project I took it over to GoodFellas. The suspension was all original and been in the midwest since new. I have to say my experience with Jeff was top notch. The price he quoted to perform the work could not be beat. And I knew it was going to take a lot of hammering and heat to get those rusty parts off. Jeff was always in constant communications with regards to progress. I definitely will send more vehicles his way. For reference I had him install all new shocks and springs EMU 2.5 lift kit. It drives better then expected. Thanks Jeff

Just installed winter tires (Bring on the snow). After the season is over on will go some 315/75/16s :smile:

Before Suspension upgrade
20151027_170353_zpsrmfitfhl.jpg

After

20151120_090830_zpsavtj3qeb.jpg

Thread Info