New Ride (SHO Content inside fair warning)

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
So after much deliberation and test driving, i recently upgraded vehicles! Welcome to the family my new (to me ) 11 SHO with 44k on her!

I honestly don't understand the hate towards these things, I am a big guy (6'1 220) and I have a tons of room! Is it a sporty feel to it? Compared to a mustang heck no, but compared to my 07 grand prix with blow struts heck yes!

Overall I am extremely happy with the purchase, I will probably upgrade the stereo and get a tune and be done with it.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I never had an issue sitting in the Taurus. It did feel claustrophobic to get inside such a big car and have it feel so small though.

Also, for what you can pick these up for used, they're relatively good bargains. I'm guessing you paid about 15k for it? For a cruiser sedan with a lot of features and decent power that's really not bad.

Now whoever buys them NEW, that I don't get.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I never had an issue sitting in the Taurus. It did feel claustrophobic to get inside such a big car and have it feel so small though.

Also, for what you can pick these up for used, they're relatively good bargains. I'm guessing you paid about 15k for it? For a cruiser sedan with a lot of features and decent power that's really not bad.

Now whoever buys them NEW, that I don't get.

nailed it. all of it.

Thread Info