TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Here are a couple pre-tint shots.

6703bca4ca0b50cf2ecb8068ec9b601d.jpg

77523bcf8ec60cc4fc51cd2d22992a8a.jpg

153d6941caa7200bcf120e63b52f3ec6.jpg

0fc408eb1c2985b7b15d67bc447317b1.jpg

Getting vinyl over the dots in the rear window, life time warranty and carbon material. I'm expecting pretty flawless work since he knows a few vettes on TCG will scrutinize his work and bring cars in if he does good work!

This is the same place that did my VW and I've been real happy with that work as well!

More pics to come shortly once it's done!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Not a chance I'll put 5% on it. I don't want trouble with Woodstock. Carl's even said Woodstock cops are real dicks about tint... and they don't know why... but they know they're still aggressively going after over tinted cars.

Interestingly enough, they claimed they can't stop you for tint alone...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Not a chance I'll put 5% on it. I don't want trouble with Woodstock. Carl's even said Woodstock cops are real dicks about tint... and they don't know why... but they know they're still aggressively going after over tinted cars.

Interestingly enough, they claimed they can't stop you for tint alone...

my cousin keeps getting hassled out there... he's living over by the culvers now and has been pulled over 5-6am on his way to the city for work...

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
5% is too dark out by us/you...

15% on the back and sides and 35% on the windshield please.

I had that tint for one summer, never got hassled. I would bust down the windows with the quickness at the sight of a cop though... It was awesome during the day, and midnight in the car at night. I loved it. No matter what car I get, Im going 5% again.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I had that tint for one summer, never got hassled. I would bust down the windows with the quickness at the sight of a cop though... It was awesome during the day, and midnight in the car at night. I loved it. No matter what car I get, Im going 5% again.

it's not in mchenry though, it's woodstock... for some reason they are bein' sticklers about tint currently.

mchenry doesn't look twice at my car or truck.

my problem with 5% on the sides, is turning left/right onto a road without streetlights/cars on it, is fucking dark as fuck... you can't see dick out that window...

if it's raining at night and you have to back it into something/somewhere dark, you have to open the windows, unless you have one of dem der fancy backup cameras.

35% windshield, 15% everywhere else is my favorite tint setup i've had by far.

my lil bro's truck is 5% all the way around, 35% windshield with a limo banner on it, and it's just too dark, he has to open his windows all the time... especially if the roads are wet.

Thread Info