My newest purchase

FIST TAGTA

Regular
Apr 15, 2015
Pingree Grove
After owning the Trans Am GTA for nearly five years, I wanted something a little more modern and LS powered. This is what I've done:

2002 Z06

19901148979_1e82cbbe21_b.jpg

The car is incredible. Has some bolt-on's and a set of Forgestar wheels. Had to make a drive out to Bloomington to pick it up.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
:fy:

Ive been drooling over C5 Z06's since like January when I started considering buying one!

I still think this is THEEEEE best car on the market for performance vs cost!

Sure is a hell of a lot of car for the price!

Prices have came down quite abit and a damn nice examples are all over ebay and else where for mid to low 20's for one with 60k or less miles.

I'll just admit it you luck SOB im jealous!

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Those cars are awesome....except for the interior. Its a shame, but its like a chevy cavalier in there. I test drove one before I got my first C6, and after driving the C6 I just couldnt do it. Congrats. There should be lots of interior upgrades now though compared to 2007 when I was seriously considering them.

Jbhess

Hessmeister | LS Nation
Nov 23, 2014
oswego
Those cars are awesome....except for the interior. Its a shame, but its like a chevy cavalier in there. I test drove one before I got my first C6, and after driving the C6 I just couldnt do it. Congrats. There should be lots of interior upgrades now though compared to 2007 when I was seriously considering them.

GM Interiors were all trash then, minus the GTOs at the time

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010

Same here but I would still drive a Z06.

Congrats Mike. I went for a ride in a pullied ZR1 last weekend I have come down with corvette fever again.

Thread Info