Finally I own something turbo!! v1.4

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Finally buckled and bought a new car after breaking a lower control arm bolt on the Grand Am and not having a way to fix it properly or safely. So I decided to start looking at used Cruze's. I had 3 major things I wanted. Turbo engine, manual trans, and MyLink. Other than that I wasn't too picky. I looked at a couple ECO models and like em but they were a little out of my range. Then I found this one. '13 Cruze LT with the RS package. It has everything I wanted and also the rare red and black interior. It has a high mileage for its year at 56k but I am not afraid since it has the remainder of the GM 100k mile powertrain warranty. I got a great deal and couldn't be happier. No real plans as of yet other than some fluid changes and adjust the rear drums since the ebrake goes to the moon when you pull it. Definitely needs a set of summer wheels and maybe tints. And possible tune. Since it really livens the turbo motor up. I look forward to all the hate I'll get for this purchase.... [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION].....

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
6051bfe1b6f5393235327fd5de0c06ea.jpg
bc20d364734dbdc0006c49329a933c3d.jpg

I'll get some better pics soon enough

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
It probably would do pretty good on a road course if it had about 3x the power, it handles pretty well it just has no grunt for coming out of a corner, let me know if you get it tuned what you go with and how you like it, I'd like to try and pick up a few more mpg on my wife's Cruze, congrats on the new car

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
It probably would do pretty good on a road course if it had about 3x the power, it handles pretty well it just has no grunt for coming out of a corner, let me know if you get it tuned what you go with and how you like it, I'd like to try and pick up a few more mpg on my wife's Cruze, congrats on the new car

Guy I know is making 210 tq "to the wheels" on his tune he says. Next time I see him im going to drive it and see how it feels. I drove it when it had a trifecta tune and it was a lot more fun than stock

Thread Info