2003 911 Turbo

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
Hey guys, some of you know me or knew my previous car (silver 350Z turbo). After 12 years with the Z, it was time for a new project. The 911 Turbo has been my dream car since I rode in a neighbor's '89 Turbo when I was in high school.

The prices on 996 Turbos (00-05) bottomed out about 2 years ago and have been steadily climbing ever since. When I finally convinced myself to part with the Z about a month ago, I already had a few different Turbos that I was looking at.

The dream has finally become reality. I found a really clean 996 Turbo in Kansas a couple weeks ago. Flew out, bought it and drove it almost 700 miles home.

Car is an absolute blast to drive and besides the stock wheels being refinished in Seal Gray (factory Porsche color) the car is a completely unmolested blank canvas that I plan on doing some work to.

Already got the window's tinted and installed a short shifter.

I don't usually post a lot about my cars, but I'll try to update my progress with this car.

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
Badass dude! Very awesome purchase. A couple doctors have these at work and I drool over them every time I see them. Baller status achieved! (Edit: moist ass bitch status continued that is) Any interior pics at all? I WANT MORE!

Only pic I have of the interior right now is when the whole center console was pulled apart for the short shifter install...lol

Interior is full leather Metropol Blue. It's a very dark blue that almost looks black in most light. I'll get some good pics up soon!

Thread Info