The Chicago Garage

The Chicago Garage (https://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/)
-   Member Rides & Sightings (https://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/member-rides-sightings/)
-   -   New 2015 Fiesta ST - Thanks John "The Beast" @ AP Ford (https://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/member-rides-sightings/148194-new-2015-fiesta-st-thanks-john-beast-ap-ford.html)

blueoval4life 06-30-2015 11:24 AM

New 2015 Fiesta ST - Thanks John "The Beast" @ AP Ford
 
Let me just start this thread by thanking John at Al Piemonte Ford. This had to be one of the easiest car transactions I have been part of. I went to John with a very specific request. I wanted a new Oxford White 2015 Fiesta ST. And yes I wanted white only. Little did I know that these little Fiesta ST's are hard to come by especially in the color combination I wanted. John was able to track one down 250 miles away and make a trade so I could get this car. Not only did he track the car down I was able to get a little more optioned car (nav,sunroof) for the original agreed upon price!From start to finish it was a pleasure to work with John and I definitely would refer him to anyone I know looking for a automotive purchase.


I just picked it up late last night from the dealer. So have not done much yet. First thing on the list will be tint and tune :s00ls: Here are a couple pictures. Not the greatest quality but its a start. Maybe I am the first Fiesta ST here!!

The car is actually very fun to drive in its stock form. Yes its not for drag racing. This is just a fun daily driver to enjoy and maybe take to the autobahn. :ford:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...psaxs8ozkr.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps7j6tf65q.jpg


http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...pshc9dzwh2.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps7hvdjagh.jpg

IDAFC21 06-30-2015 11:28 AM

Oh shit, congrats!! Looks great.

Mook 06-30-2015 11:29 AM

Congrats! I love these.

@The Beast ftw.

jason05gt 06-30-2015 11:34 AM

Nice car.

Had a similar experience with John. Good guy. As recent customers we should ask to demo a GT350 when they come in[emoji1]

blck10th 06-30-2015 11:40 AM

@The Beast has a tint guy.couple people here used that guy and the work is definitely quality

blueoval4life 06-30-2015 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blck10th (Post 3179020)
@The Beast has a tint guy.couple people here used that guy and the work is definitely quality

Correct. Will be taking it back to him for tint next week

FIST TAGTA 06-30-2015 11:51 AM

Awesome choice! Maybe I'll see you around. I've got a 2015 FiST as well!

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7690/1...499763e3_c.jpg

jason05gt 06-30-2015 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blck10th (Post 3179020)
@The Beast has a tint guy.couple people here used that guy and the work is definitely quality

I had my Edge's front windows tinted and my brother had his Z06 front windows tinted by his guy. I've had multiple cars tinted and it's the best job I've seen.

blueoval4life 06-30-2015 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIST TAGTA (Post 3179030)
Awesome choice! Maybe I'll see you around. I've got a 2015 FiST as well!

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7690/1...499763e3_c.jpg

Nice! Any mods as of yet?

Outlaw 06-30-2015 12:03 PM

Awesome! Congrats. Victor Ford had a blue one in their showroom when I was buying my truck. I was pissed it wasn't outside, I wanted to drive it to see what they're all about. Seem like a fun little DD.

Thirdgen89GTA 06-30-2015 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlaw (Post 3179049)
Awesome! Congrats. Victor Ford had a blue one in their showroom when I was buying my truck. I was pissed it wasn't outside, I wanted to drive it to see what they're all about. Seem like a fun little DD.

Highly rotatable, more so than the Focus ST.

blueoval4life 06-30-2015 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thirdgen89GTA (Post 3179055)
Highly rotatable, more so than the Focus ST.

Sure does go around the twisties nice..

P40E 06-30-2015 01:17 PM

Track day coming up . @Venomous SRT

blck10th 06-30-2015 01:25 PM

Btw that look like a fun little car

SirMarco 06-30-2015 01:30 PM

Awesome ride. As much as I want one of these, and it's really bad. I do need a truck. I complain that my Patriot is to small right now. This is more fun but smaller.
Congrats on the pick up though. I'd do a white one for sure.

blueoval4life 06-30-2015 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMarco (Post 3179126)
Awesome ride. As much as I want one of these, and it's really bad. I do need a truck. I complain that my Patriot is to small right now. This is more fun but smaller.
Congrats on the pick up though. I'd do a white one for sure.

I completely understand. Luckily we have another vehicle the wife drives that has 3 rows for when we needs tons of space. The wife calls it the clown car. I can fit my two kids and her in it. I am 6'4 and kids are 11 and 7 years old. She is reminded off clowns stuffed into a mini or something at a circus. Honestly I am comfortable in it.

EmersonHart13 06-30-2015 03:09 PM

Did you shop this against the Focus or were you all in on the Party?

blueoval4life 06-30-2015 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmersonHart13 (Post 3179202)
Did you shop this against the Focus or were you all in on the Party?

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...pse73e178a.jpg

I actually owned a non ST focus for 3 years. So I was familiar with a lot of aspects of that vehicle. I mainly went went with Fiesta as I enjoy the styling and the lighter weight vehicle. But really the man factor was I wanted a very low payment. Something I could not obtain in the Focus ST.

RICH17 06-30-2015 05:10 PM

White is right on these. Love it!

GLIGTO 06-30-2015 10:32 PM

Great choice very nice! I actually drove these back to back with the Focus ST and I preferred the Fiesta. Such an amazingly fun car to drive, you really just need to drive it to believe it.

blueoval4life 06-30-2015 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLIGTO (Post 3179378)
Great choice very nice! I actually drove these back to back with the Focus ST and I preferred the Fiesta. Such an amazingly fun car to drive, you really just need to drive it to believe it.

Agreed. The more I drive it the more I love it.

Xfirez51 07-01-2015 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLIGTO (Post 3179378)
Great choice very nice! I actually drove these back to back with the Focus ST and I preferred the Fiesta. Such an amazingly fun car to drive, you really just need to drive it to believe it.

I believe that was the same assessment Top Gear had when they drove the Fiesta. A little go kart.

Thirdgen89GTA 07-01-2015 09:29 AM

The shorter wheelbase really makes it rotate compared to the Focus.

I'd take a Fiesta ST over a BRZ any day of the week.

Now, you need the GTX2867R turbo swap kit for it. :)

FIST TAGTA 07-01-2015 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueoval4life (Post 3179042)
Nice! Any mods as of yet?

Car is Cobb "stage 1" which is basically just a tune and a drop in filter.

I've also got a BOV on the car for the ricey side of me lol. In the future I'd like to do springs and a front splitter. Oh and I've got an exhaust because this little 1.6 likes to make crackles and pops.

The car is a blast, I've had mine almost a year now and have put close to 20k miles on mine. You'll definitely enjoy yours!

blueoval4life 07-01-2015 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIST TAGTA (Post 3180156)
Car is Cobb "stage 1" which is basically just a tune and a drop in filter.

I've also got a BOV on the car for the ricey side of me lol. In the future I'd like to do springs and a front splitter. Oh and I've got an exhaust because this little 1.6 likes to make crackles and pops.

The car is a blast, I've had mine almost a year now and have put close to 20k miles on mine. You'll definitely enjoy yours!

Stage 1 worth it? You feel any difference? I was looking at stage III but damn almost 3k....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.