Jeffs '90 Notch

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Figured I'd make a ride thread since I finally have the car back and in running condition. I bought the car last year pretty much as is. I've been going through it fixing little minor issues a build like this has. Swapped out the gay ass Pony R's that it came with for some CCW 's and have added some rear suspension pieces. Found out last year it had a crank walk issue so the engine/heads were completely gone through and rebuilt by Paul Knippen.

Don't really feel like listing everything that's done, but the basics are a 347 Dart, TSI built AOD, Strange built 8.8, and a QuickTime turbo kit.

Will be adding a meth kit in the next few weeks and will be bringing the car to Joe at AJ for dyno tuning. Goal is around 650rwhp...

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Lots of time, money, energy and thought into this car. The end result speaks that all on it's own.

Nice looking notch. I also run a modified quicktime kit on my car. Newt builds some nice quality kits. And Paul is also the one that built my Dart IE 363. :)

Because I gave you and Luke (builder of Jeff's notch) the same advice on them. haha Both are great guys and build awesome products. Wish Newt was able to make these kits in larger production numbers. Awesome kit for the price point.

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
Very nice, Jeff!

Depending on where you're at in Carpentersville, maybe I'll see it sometime when I'm visiting my sis, bro-in-law, nephew & niece.

Cort :) OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS | memories, even if the whole world has forgotten
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"The life I love is making music with my friends" __ Willie Nelson __ 'On The Road Again'

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Gay ass pony r's?!?!

How dare you

Lmao I was waiting for Nate to chime in, but I forgot I sold my old Pony's to you Matt. Pony's are cool, but I much prefer the look I have now
Very nice, Jeff!

Depending on where you're at in Carpentersville, maybe I'll see it sometime when I'm visiting my sis, bro-in-law, nephew & niece.

Cort :) OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS | memories, even if the whole world has forgotten
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"The life I love is making music with my friends" __ Willie Nelson __ 'On The Road Again'

I'm right by Randall and Huntley rd. my house actually backs up to the Huntley and Miller intersection.

Thread Info