Here are a few pics of my 03 Cobra....

http://imgur.com/a/DLmVU

ghoGlko.jpg

bbBgwq0.jpg

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
And? Hans' shop is pretty well known on the Mustang world.

It likely that I have known of Hans and Dean's Performance for longer than you have Mike; and have been turning wrenches and tuning Mustangs since 2000. However, that's not the point. The point is that though I have met him before, blah, blah, blah, doesn't mean that I would recognize the inside of his shop from a picture; because I have never been to his (or any other) shop to have any work done in forever. Chances are pretty high that I'm not the only one in this boat. :bigthumb: Having a well deserved positive reputation that preceeds you doesn't directly equate to people automatically recognizing you merely by pictures of the inside of your shop. ;)

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
It likely that I have known of Hans and Dean's Performance for longer than you have Mike; and have been turning wrenches and tuning Mustangs since 2000. However, that's not the point. The point is that though I have met him before, blah, blah, blah, doesn't mean that I would recognize the inside of his shop from a picture; because I have never been to his (or any other) shop to have any work done in forever. Chances are pretty high that I'm not the only one in this boat. :bigthumb: Having a well deserved positive reputation that preceeds you doesn't directly equate to people automatically recognizing you merely by pictures of the inside of your shop. ;)

anyone here would know my shop from any pic.

im famous

Thread Info