2015 Ford Edge Sport - Thanks John @ AP Ford

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I started the process for a new SUV for the wife a while ago. We test drove a lot of new SUV’s and were waiting to test drive the new 2015 Edge Sport. I took my wife to test drive one in March and she fell in love with the car. I contacted John (Beast) while we were shopping around for pricing on Edge’s and he made this the easiest car transaction that I’ve taken part in. Everything was transparent and done via email or text.

John provided a great price up front and even ordered the vehicle before I gave him the go ahead, so that the order was in the system, which sped up our delivery date (6-8 weeks). He also was communicative along the way. My wife had me hound John as she was really excited as this was her first new car that she got to choose every option. It was like I bought her a Porsche lol.

Anyways, my car came in last week and John had it tinted to match the factory rear windows. Yesterday we went to pick the car up and it took about 30 mins from start to finish with all of the docs, plates, payment, etc. John made it easy as he had done all of the paperwork during the day to expedite delivery.

Thanks to John Gomez and AP Ford for a great experience.

Now onto the car - It’s a 2015 Edge Sport AWD, White with Ebony interior. I haven’t driven it much, but for a bigger SUV it moves pretty good. The torque delivery of the Ecoboost engine seems to come on strong. The inside of the car has all the bells and whistles. To be honest, I didn’t play around much as I was watching the Hawks last night. Plenty of space too – My knees don’t hit the dashboard!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433860321.560904.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433860351.499851.jpg