Rocky's 2015 Mustang GT Convertible

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Wife missed the sporty drive of the M4 but wanted the top down of the Jeep, so she decided to go with a Mustang GT vert.

I'll get some good shots this weekend. Needs an exhaust.

bba59c35b23aad320af38a397faa9392.jpg

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
I have the tinter coming Wednesday, reached out to bumperplug.com (color not listed on their website) and hope to have that front plate bracket off as soon as possible. after that time to research exhaust options and see if intake is worth the add. any good Mustang forums for that?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I have the tinter coming Wednesday, reached out to bumperplug.com (color not listed on their website) and hope to have that front plate bracket off as soon as possible. after that time to research exhaust options and see if intake is worth the add. any good Mustang forums for that?

Congrats the yellow is hot. I can't believe they would install a plate bracket on that car before the sale. We don't install front brackets on mustangs, anything ST, and SHO's we have lost sales because of this in the past.

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Congrats the yellow is hot. I can't believe they would install a plate bracket on that car before the sale. We don't install front brackets on mustangs, anything ST, and SHO's we have lost sales because of this in the past.

Thanks!

Yeah I dont know why they do it either, hopefully i can get the plugs. it matters more to me than the wife but it just looks so much better without it on the front

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
after that time to research exhaust options and see if intake is worth the add. any good Mustang forums for that?

Mustang6g.com is a pure 2015+ Mustang website with a lot of good info.

I think the consensus is that any good intake will require a tune. If the intake doesn't require a tune, it isn't worth it. I don't know how concerned you are about voiding any warranty.

Thread Info