Grabber's 14' 5.SLOW

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Hi Guys,

Figured I'd finally create a ride thread since I intend on keeping this car a while.

2014 Mustang GT

Options:

Track Pack
Electronics Package W/Voice Activated Navigation
SYNC
Rear Sensing/Security Package
Leather Recaros
Back-up Camera

Modifications:

Engine:

AED Tuned
Ported Cobra Jet Manifold
Drew's Custom intake
SCJ Mono-Blade TB
K&N Breathers
Boss STB

Exhaust:

Lethal O/R H-Pipe
Borla S-Type Axle Backs

Drivetrain:

Barton 2-post Shift Bracket
Mcleod Clutch Line

Suspension:

Stock

Accessories:

35% Ceramic Tints
Blue Coil Covers
Black/Red Shift Knob
Redline Tuning Hood Struts
255/40/19 Pzeros/275/40/19 Michelin PSS Summer Tires

Future Mods:

Not sure yet.

Dyno Numbers Pre-Lethal H-pipe

421 RWHP 367 RWTQ SAE Corrected

Dyno Numbers Post-Lethal H-pipe - N/A

Here are some quick shots of the car.

Pre-Engine Mods:

Most Recent shot of the Engine Bay:

Day I picked it up:

First Bath:

Thanks for looking.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Car looked good yesterday. Your enthusiasm for the car was a bit of a downer tho :mamoru:

Thanks Mook. I was more focused on the other cars which is why I wasn't really all there for my car, hehe.

Very nice Grabber!

Thanks man!

Clean car, those torque number seem quite a bit low though.

Thanks guy! The numbers were pretty low for the mods. Many guys I've spoken with, even Drew that did the work said the numbers were a bit low. They used the same dyno any everything. However, it could be bad gas as at the time I was getting knock after 6K RPM, but, nothing too serious. I also had an exhaust leak when I was on the dyno. Haven't been back yet.

blue valve covers :fy:

I like the covers, but, I've got my eye on some custom painted Red W/Black Lettering. :jg:

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Definitely saw this thing driving through Mt Prospect today, looked absolutely amazing. Ironically I was on my way to buy my very own GT Track Pack haha.

Were you in the Jetta driving down Elmhurst? I believe you turned left onto rand.

Good stuff man. First time I've brought this car out in over a month.

Congrats on the new purchase man! I am sure you will enjoy it.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Haha yes that was me! Loving it so far (except for the dag nabbed cup holders and/or lack thereof lol). Thing is a freaking missile, tho!

Yeah, the cup holders suck. My coffee mug, as small as it is, gets in the way of shifting. First world mustang owner problems!

I was hoping that Z would catch up so I could let him know his car looked pretty sick!

Good looking 5.0!

Nice engine pics, but for some reason them coil covers look weird red on a ford. :dunno:

I get the color matching though.

These cars still surprise me with what they throw down with intake and exhaust!

I had the boss blue covers before and it stood out too much. I think the red kind of goes better with the black/red accents in the engine bay.

The 5.0's are stout cars. I'm glad mine is somewhat quick and sounds decent. They can move out with the right tweaks/mods for sure.

Thanks for the compliments bud.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
I love this body style much more than the rwd accord looking things with a pony on the grill now.

I was just trolling ebay for the 14 and older model 5.0s they are coming down in price quite nicely!

The 15+ are growing on me, but, the only model I really want is the GT350, but, they are expensive starting at nearly 50K base.

I've seen under 10K mile 13/14 5.0's listed around 25-26K in mint condition. That's pretty good. A few track pack GT's with leather recaro's for high 20's with low miles.

Thread Info