🔧 BUILD Mark's 2015 KB Mustang

General Information

Tonight I picked up the 2001 Mustang's replacement.

It is a manual Deep Impact Blue 2015 Mustang GT premium with the only options being the 3.55 rear-end, navigation, and the 19" dark aluminum wheels. I had initially thought I'd wait until much later this year, but I got impatient.

I worked with [MENTION=4923]The Beast[/MENTION] at getting it sent to his dealership from the Sandwich dealership. Sandwich is the only one that had the exact set-up I wanted. It was either that or a factory order. Beast did a fantastic job getting the Mustang for me, and he gave me a really good price on it. That's another part of the reason I bought sooner than later.

He told me this morning that he was able to get the car to his dealership by the late afternoon. So on my lunch I went to Chase to get a loan and that was it. I had a very positive experience with John, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Also, huge props to Mook for helping me pick up the car and then spending a couple hours driving around and helping me learn how to better drive it. I also have to give a shout-out to [MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION] for also letting me learn the basics on his car.

My first night's, opinion? I'm in love with this car. It is awesome in every way. I can't wait to really get good enough to rip through the gears. I'm super-glad I went the way of a manual for this car. For a car that won't see too many quarter mile passes, the manual was the way to go for sure!

Here are the pics of my new ride:

IMAG0360_zpsetbdu9zt.jpg

IMAG0362_zpsqmmzud6g.jpg

17307383365_345eb00d2e_h.jpg

17307383305_112093bbae_h.jpg
Reactions: Flyn

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Car is awesome Mark. I gotta say, after driving it, I'm super impressed. It so smooth and composed. Everything feels super solid and quality. Its a real dream to drive. Sounds great too.

You made the right color choice as well.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I was hoping that I wouldn't regret it since I've barely ever driven one. I can't say how glad I am that I did though.
Now I know what everyone has been talking about all those years.

The first few weeks will be hard, concentrating on not fucking up at stop lights etc. but eventually it becomes second nature and you'll begin wishing every car, even your dd was a manual!

Thread Info