Eagle got a new ride v.spillitalready

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Ok ok, it was fun to play around with the reveal over the weekend, but you guys are just too much fun to play with! In all honesty, traffic falls off over the weekends around here and since forums are about GENERATING TRAFFIC, INTEREST and REPLIES (not like 10 pages wasnt enough :rofl: ) I decided a Monday release would be most ideal.

First off - hat off to the guys (Izzy, Hilrod, 1quick to name a few) that figured out the car from literally this tiny ass little picture:

70817c19cf8fa6678fa0e9e152b368c8.jpg

And of course, the chute pic:

sZnCoSY.jpg

You were right! I bought Pratt's car. "SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!1!" screamed the masses! Well, believe it or not, its true. He did sell me the car. I'll leave to him to discuss if he'd like (probably just that he's getting older now and really shouldn't be driving in such a fast car). :rofl: In all seriousness, Pratt built a hell of a car in this Capri. I'm super stoked to have such a solid car & built to start with!

My requirements for this purchase moved around a bit while I was looking to make the purchase, but I figured out that I really did want another turbo car. My heart is with turbos since the TA! ('15 Passat TDi, '06 F350 TD, now '86 Capri!) This car is completely different than the TA though in that it was built with safety as a primary concern of the build. I'm glad to have that foundation in place already.

This car is something of a unicorn to most folks out there. It's only been seen once in the last year plus. It's only been seen at the track a small handful of times. It's also been through many changes since the last time it was at the track... you can gather what that means on your own... :io:

I'm looking forward to revealing the car to folks more this year. I plan to DRIVE IT, just like Pratt did. It's got a lot of miles on the chassis... but thats because IT IS A STREET CAR! Looking forward to the Epic Deli season opener, TCG power tour, and Lukes!

Thread Info