My new daily. 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins. BIG HORN.

Logan@THM

Forum Sponsor
Apr 23, 2014
I was bored the last couple weeks so I decided to take on a car note. Having the Datsun and Notch paid for, its the only logical choice to blow more money. Truth be told im in the dark on diesels, but this came up from a buddy for a good deal and I pulled the trigger. The list is off memory, hes getting me a itemized list of modifications etc. New tires on the way, then heading to the bodyshop to get a ding pulled on the drivers side, and the clear buffed out new.

Specs:
2006 2500
4x4
8" Lift
22" Fuel Mavericks
100hp injectors
Built Trans/Billet converter
BD Turbo
Fresh 5.9 rebuild/ARP studded, heat grid deleted
EFI Live tune
5" Turbo back
Alpine Audio, 2 10" under seat subs

16628892426_c35b7e3b9e_b.jpg

16468663499_ef998c73af_b.jpg

Logan@THM

Forum Sponsor
Apr 23, 2014
Nice mall cruiser.

Perfect size for hard parking ;)

Both of you can eat my Scottish ass!!!

Im doing this new thing where I ask everyone with sarcastic comments to eat my (insert ethnicity) ass.

agreed.

i dint think i'd like that color either but it works here somehow with the tint.

nice pickup.

Color wasnt a top pick, but for the deal I couldnt say no.

Logan@THM

Forum Sponsor
Apr 23, 2014
Nice, that would be the year I would get as well. Last year for the 5.9L. I hope you didn't have to drive that thing in the snow with those tires.

Thank God I didnt, but my buddy didnt have any issues, matter of fact, he has 2-3 semi's he leases out and had to go yank them out of the snow with the truck. Concerned me a bit for the drivetrain but it held up fantastic.

Thread Info