The VW Lineup

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
Hey all,

Long time lurker, short-time poster, still need to make it out to more meets (went to at least a few of the Doggie Diner meets last summer). Just figured I'd show off the chit-boxes that I'm currently driving.

Current main car: 2004.5 Jetta GLI 1.8T 6M

Still on the stock turbo, has quite a few bolt ons (intake, exhaust, tune, upgraded IC). Still on the stock clutch after 134k HARD miles including at least 100 drag passes, auto-X days, HPDE, backroad runs, etc. Love this car to death:

Previous wheel/tire setups (that I miss)

Wife's current ride, just picked this up last December:
2010 Passat 2.0T DSG

Current beater, 02 Jetta GLS 2.Slow auto. Picked it up for next to nothing with a blown engine, now it's just a commuter

And some past, sorely missed rides that I've had over the years:

Cheers!

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Nice! Those older GLIs are stout. Good to see one in good condition still. :)

We are a multi-VW family also. Currently have my 14 Jetta 1.8tsi manual, and my wife's 14 Beetle Convertible 1.8tsi auto. Previously had a 10 Sportwagen 2.5 manual, and an 07 GTI manual. Also had a GTO too!

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
Nice! Those older GLIs are stout. Good to see one in good condition still. :)

We are a multi-VW family also. Currently have my 14 Jetta 1.8tsi manual, and my wife's 14 Beetle Convertible 1.8tsi auto. Previously had a 10 Sportwagen 2.5 manual, and an 07 GTI manual. Also had a GTO too!

Awesome! Yeah I've definitely seen some of your past cars in previous threads. Its good to see there's quite a few VW drivers on this board! I've actually influenced pretty much my whole family into buying VWs at this point: Mom has a 2013 Jetta GLI Autobahn, sis has a 2012 Golf TDI, other sis has a CC and an Audi Q5 (still technically a VW lol).

I've got a full new suspension waiting to go on to my GLI for the coming season, can't wait to go and rip up some more Auto-Xs and HPDE days ?

Thread Info