14' CTS-V

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Hey :wavey: -

I was more active on ChicagoSVT when I had the Cobra, so, it's been a while. After selling it I bought a used 2011 Jeep Unlimited Sahara and was happy to have it as part of the family, but, it just wasn't doing it for me. With that said, child support ended for me this year. Well, it's never over is it ;) and with the kids college pretty much taken care of now... I thought what better time then to treat myself to a little luxury, hp and tq.

caddy_zpsc869733a.jpg

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Thanks for the comments and good to be back, guys. The last month or so I kept telling Jen that I was going to get something. Although I've always been a fan of the V, I was really starting to look at the Hellcat too. Happy with the decision as this car has some nice touches.

[MENTION=4971]VenomInside[/MENTION] - It's been a while, Mikey. Hope all is well and if I read that right... You're in Seattle? Always dug the NW.

[MENTION=5553]Ear Rak[/MENTION] - lol, well played, sir. Well played. --- Maybe one... or...

Cheers guys and thanks again for the welcome back. It's good to see some familiar folks on the boards.

Thread Info